Finished Linen Scrolls: Looking Back

Here I a photo of all the background fabrics I dyed. This was in a post at the end of June—seems long ago. I loved the results, seeing them lined up, and felt they would look good together.


All the were white when I began about 3 months ago. All (but 1) were linen which is a fabric I love. The second from the lightest end turned out to be silk. The reason I wanted so many different whites is that I knew they would vary slightly when put into a dye pot together. I think the salesmen at Linen Club in Chennai, India were perplexed why I got “a meter of this, 2 meters of that” etc. and when I asked only to see the white ones.

buy clozaril online https://blackmenheal.org/wp-content/languages/new/clozaril.html no prescription


On the scrolls, I made the “art” the dyed fabrics that were in one dye pot together to show the subtle variations.


buy cozaar online https://blackmenheal.org/wp-content/languages/new/cozaar.html no prescription

More of the fabrics in a single dye pot. I only used 2 natural dyes: onion skins and black walnuts to make the 14 scrolls.


Another set of fabrics. I used 3 tannins (quebacho, myrobalans, brugeriera), alum mordant, and iron and copper with the onion skins and black walnuts.

buy cytotec online https://blackmenheal.org/wp-content/languages/new/cytotec.html no prescription



1 thought on “Finished Linen Scrolls: Looking Back”

Leave a Comment